For example, I have recently watched the following movies:
Read the following interesting articles:
Read or re-read the following awesome books:
- Frank Herbert's first Dune trilogy: "Dune", "Dune Messiah", and "Children of Dune"
- JK Rowling's "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows"
Started listening to some really good netcasts on TWiT, including:
Discovered a couple of really good musicians:
Bought tickets to a couple of great concerts:
- The Cure: 12 August, 2007 at the Rod Laver Arena
- The Police: 26 January, 2008 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
All of which are blog-worthy items. I have also recently started extensively using the moste excellent Google Reader which is something that I really want to blog about.
Finally, aside from everything already listed above, I am now formally declaring the following topics as future postings of mine for this here blog:
- Facebook (and social networking in general)
- Living in Australia
- Why blog?
- The problem with this blog
All of which I will about write soon. I hope.
Why have I just written all of this? Well, all this is thanks to first item on Web Worker Daily's '10 Ways to be Productive with Your Blog' which is: "Post goals". Tthat's step one done with. Let's see how the others go :)
Oh, and I have also recently added a new page to my website called '(Much) More About Me', the title of which is rather self explanatory.