We're still nine days away from the release of Moby's latest album, Last Night. Says Moby:
"last night" is basically a love letter to dance music in new york city. what i love about the new york approach to dance music is the eclecticism and the open minded-ness on the part of the musicians, the dj's, and the people in the bars and clubs. in making 'last night' i essentially tried to take a long 8 hour night out in new york city and condense it into a 65 minute long album.
To keep us busy till then, here's some fun Moby related stuff that you can do:
- Stream or download his excellent Last Night album sampler
- Become a fan of Moby on Facebook
- Check out his website (FYI: Moby's blog was the first blog I started to follow on a regular basis)
- See what he has to say about Bauhaus releasing their first album in 24 years (Bauhaus on MySpace)
- Watch the video for 'Disco Lies':