Very, very, very rarely do I wish that I had stuck with web programming for a little bit longer. This is one of those times. As posted on MyCareer.com:
Executive Producer (M5)
I'm looking for a Senior Project manager / Senior Producer to work with my outstanding client who is a well known and highly regarded organisation pioneering some of the most innovative and in-depth communications strategies in Australia.
Due to massive success the Production team requires the services of a Senior Producer to support the production team in online, print, marketing and digital media initiatives.
O'rly you say?
If you are a 733t project manager or senior producer, with mad skills (over 9000!) from the delivery of flawless web projects, as well as the Real Ultimate Power of performing under pressure and delivering spectacular results then this is the role for you.
For this senior level role you will be involved in:
- Supporting and guiding business strategies
- Manage Producers, Designers and Developers on significant projects
- Deliver agreed outcomes throughout the Project lifecycle
- Implement new developments throughout the business portfolio and ensure business agenda's are met
- Engage with all facets of the production process.
You will demonstrate:
- Experience working within the internet, media and print industries
- Exposure to formal Project Management and methodologies such as Agile and or Prince2
- Articulate, concise communication skills with the ability to assert a point with empathy
- The ability to work from both a strategic angle and a creative one
- Good technical understanding of web design and development as well as print production and media environment skills and knowledge
- Strong time management skills
Communication and interpersonal skills will be just as important as having the following experience and education:
- Tertiary qualifications
- An absolute minimum of 5 years experience in a Project Management or producers role in a web based environment utilising Flash, .Net, ActionScript and Adobe products. Seriously, save the Internet some bandwidth by not applying if you don't have a significant web background.
- Previous experience managing the code grinders and the colouring in types.
- Strong scope management
- Excellent judgement on best action to take
- Excellent documentation skills
- Best practise knowledge in Project Management practices
- Excellent time management skills
Put on your robe and wizard hat if you have knowledge of:
- Developing solutions in .NET and 3D modelling
- Games development
- Managing Production Shoots
A passion for the web is essential, my client represents the best in Melbourne and we are only looking for the crème de la crème of the marketplace. You MUST attach a compelling cover letter to your application for this role.