I've mentioned earlier on this blog that Mark Ritson, my Brand Management professor at Melbourne Business School, contributes to the Branding Strategy Insider blog. Of course, "contributing" is a mild word considering the number of blog posts he writes!
Here are some of my favourites:
- Private Label Brands: Too Powerful?
- Commodity Status is in the Mind
- The Power of the Super Consumer
- Branding Desperately Needs to Rebrand Itself
- Worthless Brand Values
- Target Marketing and Greater Profitability
- Complexity: Enemy of Brand Positioning
- iPhone Strategy: No Longer a Grey Area
- Recession Marketing
Impressive, isn't he?